VIP CAMPER TICKET
Welcome to Camp Girl Gains: A weekend to be inspired, feel empowered, and build long-time fitness friends. Whether you’re a curious beginner or an experienced weightlifter, you’ll walk away with increased confidence to take up space in (and out!) of the gym, plus actionable tips for enhancing your fitness journey.
In this intimate setting, you’ll spend plenty of time receiving coaching via a strong lifting-focused approach from certified industry experts, shop exclusive Girl Gains merchandise, and network with like-minded individuals. Plus, experience the world-renowned Glute Lab: the premier strength and physique training facility home to state-of-the-art equipment and unrivaled evidence-based training methods.
- June 30, 2023 from 7pm-9pm (MVMT Warehouse, San Diego)
- July 1, 2023 from 9am-3pm (Glute Lab, San Diego)
- Exclusive entry to our VIP Sunset Social: Join us June 30 from 7pm-9pm at MVMT Warehouse for a Sunset Social to connect with like minded campers, expand your network, and build your excitement for Saturday!
- Enjoy free delicious signature Girl Gains mocktinis while you mix and mingle with other campers
- Receive early access to NEW + LIMITED Girl Gains merchandise
- Meet us Saturday at the renowned Glute Lab Campsite for a fun-filled day full of learning, lifting, and socializing. Our Camp Counselors (aka Glute Lab Certified Personal Trainers) will take you through a group workout while giving you guidance tailored to your personal fitness level
- Special VIP gift bag with fitness and wellness goodies from our partners and friends, including a FULL activewear set by our female-founded sponsor ($100+ value)
- Designated lunch hour to shop locally owned San Diego eateries
- Social hour to connect with other campers and an opportunity to create any content you desire
- Guided intention setting
- Guided recovery and self-reflection workshop to encourage personal growth, including a sound-bowl meditation
- Shop and receive first access to new Girl Gains merch
- Personalized content by our professional photographer
What To Bring
- Friday: Dress warm as we will be outdoors!
- Saturday: A workout set that you feel comfortable and confident in. Flat shoes for lifting, such as Converse or Vans
- A water bottle. Water bottles will also be on site.
- A token (a small item that symbolizes your commitment to self-growth, such as a necklace) for the guided self-reflection workshop
- A notebook for the self-reflection and intention setting workshop
- A positive attitude!
- All sales final. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Please fill out the Questionnaire upon purchasing your ticket.